- Requirements: Required if traveling from a country with risk of YF virus transmission and ≥9 months of age, including transit in an airport located in a country with risk of YF virus transmission. 1
- Recommendations: Recommended for all travelers ≥9 months of age.
- Areas with malaria: All.
- Drug resistance 3: Chloroquine.
- Malaria species: P. falciparum >85%, P. ovale 5%–10%, P. vivax rare.
- Recommended chemoprophylaxis: Atovaquone-proguanil, doxycycline, mefloquine, or tafenoquine. 4
© 2000–2021 Unbound Medicine, Inc. All rights reserved