- A. Introduction
- B. Purpose of an Initial Assessment
- C. Assessment Team Composition
- D. Assessment Recommendations and Their Impact on Recovery
- E. Keys to a Successful Assessment
- F. Types of Assessments
- G. Elements of an Assessment
- H. Data Collection
- I. OFDA Assessment Cable Reporting Formats
- J. Assessment Checklists
Last updated: January 27, 2008
"Assessments." Field Operations Guide, 2008. Relief Central, relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/Field-Operations-Guide/502014/all/Assessments.
Assessments. Field Operations Guide. 2008. https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/Field-Operations-Guide/502014/all/Assessments. Accessed July 6, 2020.
Assessments. (2008). In Field Operations Guide Retrieved July 06, 2020, from https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/Field-Operations-Guide/502014/all/Assessments
Assessments [Internet]. In: Field Operations Guide. ; 2008. [cited 2020 July 06]. Available from: https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/Field-Operations-Guide/502014/all/Assessments.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - Assessments ID - 502014 Y1 - 2008/01/27/ BT - Field Operations Guide UR - https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/Field-Operations-Guide/502014/all/Assessments DB - Relief Central DP - Unbound Medicine ER -