Disaster Assistance Response Team
- Figure IV-1. Disaster Assistance Response Team (DART) Organizational Structure
- A. Overview
- B. DART Setup and Closeout Guidelines
- C. Working With the Response Management Team
- D. Working With the Media
- E. General Checklist for All DART Members
- F. Management/Liaison Functional Area
- G. Logistics Section
- H. Communications Section
- I. Operations Section
- J. Planning Section
- K. Administrative Section
"Disaster Assistance Response Team." Field Operations Guide, Relief Central, relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/Field-Operations-Guide/502064/all/Disaster_Assistance_Response_Team. Accessed 21 September 2020.
Disaster Assistance Response Team. Field Operations Guide. https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/Field-Operations-Guide/502064/all/Disaster_Assistance_Response_Team. Accessed September 21, 2020.
Disaster Assistance Response Team. In Field Operations Guide Retrieved September 21, 2020, from https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/Field-Operations-Guide/502064/all/Disaster_Assistance_Response_Team
Disaster Assistance Response Team [Internet]. In: Field Operations Guide. [cited 2020 September 21]. Available from: https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/Field-Operations-Guide/502064/all/Disaster_Assistance_Response_Team.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - Disaster Assistance Response Team ID - 502064 BT - Field Operations Guide UR - https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/Field-Operations-Guide/502064/all/Disaster_Assistance_Response_Team DB - Relief Central DP - Unbound Medicine ER -