- Requirements: Required if traveling from a country with risk of YF virus transmission, including transit in an airport located in a country with risk of YF virus transmission. 1
- Recommendations: None
- Areas with malaria: Rare cases in rural areas <1,700 m (5,577 ft) in districts along the southern border shared with India. Rare seasonal cases May–September in Ha, Lhuentse, Monggar, Punakha, Trashigang, Trongsa, Tsirang, Yangtse, and Wangdue. None in districts of Bumthang, Gaza, Paro, and Thimphu.
- Drug resistance 3: Chloroquine.
- Malaria species: P. falciparum 70%, P. vivax 30%.
- Recommended chemoprophylaxis: None (practice mosquito avoidance).
Brunette, Gary W., editor. "Bhutan." CDC Yellow Book, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2018. Relief Central, relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204225/all/Bhutan.
Bhutan. In: Brunette GWG, ed. CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2018. https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204225/all/Bhutan. Accessed September 25, 2022.
Bhutan. (2018). In Brunette, G. W. (Ed.), CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204225/all/Bhutan
Bhutan [Internet]. In: Brunette GWG, editors. CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2018. [cited 2022 September 25]. Available from: https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204225/all/Bhutan.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - Bhutan ID - 204225 ED - Brunette,Gary W, BT - CDC Yellow Book UR - https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204225/all/Bhutan PB - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention DB - Relief Central DP - Unbound Medicine ER -