- Requirements: Required if traveling from a country with risk of YFV transmission and ≥1 year of age, including transit >12 hours in an airport located in a country with risk of YFV transmission. 1
- Recommendations: None.
- Areas with malaria: Limited cases in São Tiago Island.
- Estimated relative risk of malaria for US travelers: Very low.
- Drug resistance 4: Chloroquine.
- Malaria species: Primarily P. falciparum .
- Recommended chemoprophylaxis: Mosquito avoidance only.
Brunette, Gary W., editor. "Cape Verde." CDC Yellow Book, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2018. Relief Central, relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204241/all/Cape_Verde.
Cape Verde. In: Brunette GW, ed. CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2018. https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204241/all/Cape_Verde. Accessed February 22, 2020.
Cape Verde. (2018). In Brunette, G. W. (Ed.), CDC Yellow Book. Available from https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204241/all/Cape_Verde
Cape Verde [Internet]. In: Brunette GW, editors. CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2018. [cited 2020 February 22]. Available from: https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204241/all/Cape_Verde.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - Cape Verde ID - 204241 ED - Brunette,Gary W, BT - CDC Yellow Book UR - https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204241/all/Cape_Verde PB - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention DB - Relief Central DP - Unbound Medicine ER -