- Requirements: Required if traveling from a country with risk of YF virus transmission and ≥9 months of age, including transit >12 hours in an airport located in a country with risk of YF virus transmission. 1 This requirement does not apply to travelers whose itineraries are limited to Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (SAR) and Macao SAR.
- Recommendations: None
- Areas with malaria: Rare cases in the counties along the China-Burma (Myanmar) border in Yunnan Province and Motuo County in Tibet. No malaria in areas where most major river cruises pass.
- Drug resistance 3: Chloroquine and mefloquine.
- Malaria species: Primarily P. vivax ; P. falciparum in Yunnan Province.
- Recommended chemoprophylaxis: None (practice mosquito avoidance).
Map 2-8. China reference map
Brunette, Gary W., editor. "China." CDC Yellow Book, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2018. Relief Central, relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204246/1/China.
China. In: Brunette GW, ed. CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2018. https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204246/1/China. Accessed December 4, 2020.
China. (2018). In Brunette, G. W. (Ed.), CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Retrieved December 04, 2020, from https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204246/1/China
China [Internet]. In: Brunette GW, editors. CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2018. [cited 2020 December 04]. Available from: https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204246/1/China.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - China ID - 204246 ED - Brunette,Gary W, BT - CDC Yellow Book UR - https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204246/1/China PB - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention DB - Relief Central DP - Unbound Medicine ER -