- Requirements: Required if traveling from a country with risk of YF virus transmission and ≥1 year of age, including transit >12 hours in an airport located in a country with risk of YFV transmission. 1
- Recommendations: None
- Areas with malaria: Rare cases along Guatemalan border.
- Drug resistance 3: None.
- Malaria species: P. vivax 99%, P. falciparum <1%.
- Recommended chemoprophylaxis: None (practice mosquito avoidance).
Brunette, Gary W., editor. "El Salvador." CDC Yellow Book, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2018. Relief Central, relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204267/all/El_Salvador.
El Salvador. In: Brunette GWG, ed. CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2018. https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204267/all/El_Salvador. Accessed December 8, 2023.
El Salvador. (2018). In Brunette, G. W. (Ed.), CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204267/all/El_Salvador
El Salvador [Internet]. In: Brunette GWG, editors. CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2018. [cited 2023 December 08]. Available from: https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204267/all/El_Salvador.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - El Salvador ID - 204267 ED - Brunette,Gary W, BT - CDC Yellow Book UR - https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204267/all/El_Salvador PB - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention DB - Relief Central DP - Unbound Medicine ER -