- No requirements or recommendations.
- Areas with malaria: Rare focal transmission May–Nov associated with imported malaria cases in agricultural areas. None in tourist areas.
- Estimated relative risk of malaria for US travelers: None.
- Drug resistance: Not applicable.
- Malaria species: P. vivax 100%.
- Recommended chemoprophylaxis: None.
* When formatting your citation, note that all book, journal, and database titles should be italicized* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - Greece ID - 204284 ED - Brunette,Gary W, BT - CDC Yellow Book UR - https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204284/all/Greece PB - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention DB - Relief Central DP - Unbound Medicine ER -