- Requirements: Required if traveling from a country with risk of YF virus transmission and ≥1 year of age, including transit >12 hours in an airport located in a country with risk of YF virus transmission. 1
- Recommendations: None
- Areas with malaria: Present throughout the country and in Roatán and other Bay Islands. None in San Pedro Sula and Tegucigalpa.
- Drug resistance 3: None.
- Malaria species: P. vivax 93%, P. falciparum 7%.
- Recommended chemoprophylaxis: Atovaquone-proguanil, chloroquine, doxycycline, mefloquine, primaquine, 4 or tafenoquine. 4
Brunette, Gary W., editor. "Honduras." CDC Yellow Book, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2018. Relief Central, relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204294/all/Honduras.
Honduras. In: Brunette GWG, ed. CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2018. https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204294/all/Honduras. Accessed March 27, 2023.
Honduras. (2018). In Brunette, G. W. (Ed.), CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204294/all/Honduras
Honduras [Internet]. In: Brunette GWG, editors. CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2018. [cited 2023 March 27]. Available from: https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204294/all/Honduras.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - Honduras ID - 204294 ED - Brunette,Gary W, BT - CDC Yellow Book UR - https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204294/all/Honduras PB - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention DB - Relief Central DP - Unbound Medicine ER -