- Requirements: Required if traveling from a country with risk of YF virus transmission and ≥1 year of age, including transit >12 hours in an airport located in a country with risk of YF virus transmission. 1
- Recommendations: None
- Areas with malaria: Rare cases.
- Drug resistance 3: Chloroquine.
- Malaria species: P. falciparum 93%, P. vivax 5%, P. malariae and P. ovale 2%.
- Recommended chemoprophylaxis: None (practice mosquito avoidance).
Brunette, Gary W., editor. "Mayotte (France)." CDC Yellow Book, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2018. Relief Central, relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204337/all/Mayotte__France_.
Mayotte (France). In: Brunette GW, ed. CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2018. https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204337/all/Mayotte__France_. Accessed October 30, 2020.
Mayotte (France). (2018). In Brunette, G. W. (Ed.), CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Retrieved October 30, 2020, from https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204337/all/Mayotte__France_
Mayotte (France) [Internet]. In: Brunette GW, editors. CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2018. [cited 2020 October 30]. Available from: https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204337/all/Mayotte__France_.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - Mayotte (France) ID - 204337 ED - Brunette,Gary W, BT - CDC Yellow Book UR - https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204337/all/Mayotte__France_ PB - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention DB - Relief Central DP - Unbound Medicine ER -