- Requirements: Required if traveling from a country with risk of YFV transmission and ≥9 months of age, including transit >12 hours in an airport located in a country with risk of YFV transmission. 1 This requirement includes São Tomé and Príncipe, Somalia, and Tanzania and excludes Argentina, French Guiana, Paraguay, and South Sudan.
- Recommendations: None.
- Areas with malaria: All.
- Estimated relative risk of malaria for US travelers: Moderate.
- Drug resistance 4: Chloroquine.
- Malaria species: P. falciparum >90%, P. malariae, P. ovale, P. vivax rare.
- Recommended chemoprophylaxis: Atovaquone-proguanil, doxycycline, or mefloquine.
Brunette, Gary W., editor. "Mozambique." CDC Yellow Book, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2018. Relief Central, relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204346/0/Mozambique.
Mozambique. In: Brunette GW, ed. CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2018. https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204346/0/Mozambique. Accessed December 7, 2019.
Mozambique. (2018). In Brunette, G. W. (Ed.), CDC Yellow Book. Available from https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204346/0/Mozambique
Mozambique [Internet]. In: Brunette GW, editors. CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2018. [cited 2019 December 07]. Available from: https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204346/0/Mozambique.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - Mozambique ID - 204346 ED - Brunette,Gary W, BT - CDC Yellow Book UR - https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204346/0/Mozambique PB - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention DB - Relief Central DP - Unbound Medicine ER -