- Requirements: Required if traveling from a country with risk of YF virus transmission and ≥9 months of age, including transit >12 hours in an airport located in a country with risk of YF virus transmission. 1
- Recommendations: None
- Areas with malaria: Sporadic transmission in Dakhliyah, North Batinah, and North and South Sharqiyah.
- Drug resistance 3: Chloroquine
- Malaria species: P. falciparum and P. vivax
- Recommended chemoprophylaxis: None (practice mosquito avoidance).
Brunette, Gary W., editor. "Oman." CDC Yellow Book, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2018. Relief Central, relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204362/all/Oman.
Oman. In: Brunette GWG, ed. CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2018. https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204362/all/Oman. Accessed December 1, 2023.
Oman. (2018). In Brunette, G. W. (Ed.), CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204362/all/Oman
Oman [Internet]. In: Brunette GWG, editors. CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2018. [cited 2023 December 01]. Available from: https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204362/all/Oman.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - Oman ID - 204362 ED - Brunette,Gary W, BT - CDC Yellow Book UR - https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204362/all/Oman PB - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention DB - Relief Central DP - Unbound Medicine ER -