- Requirements: Required if traveling from a country with risk of YF virus transmission and ≥1 year of age, including transit in an airport located in a country with risk of YF virus transmission. 1
- Recommendations: None
- Areas with malaria: Present in Palawan and Mindanao Islands. None in metropolitan Manila and other urban areas.
- Drug resistance 3: Chloroquine.
- Malaria species: P. falciparum 70%–80%, P. vivax 20%–30%, P. knowlesi rare.
- Recommended chemoprophylaxis: Atovaquone-proguanil, doxycycline, mefloquine, or tafenoquine. 4
Brunette, Gary W., editor. "Philippines." CDC Yellow Book, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2018. Relief Central, relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204369/all/Philippines.
Philippines. In: Brunette GW, ed. CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2018. https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204369/all/Philippines. Accessed September 18, 2020.
Philippines. (2018). In Brunette, G. W. (Ed.), CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Retrieved September 18, 2020, from https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204369/all/Philippines
Philippines [Internet]. In: Brunette GW, editors. CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2018. [cited 2020 September 18]. Available from: https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204369/all/Philippines.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - Philippines ID - 204369 ED - Brunette,Gary W, BT - CDC Yellow Book UR - https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204369/all/Philippines PB - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention DB - Relief Central DP - Unbound Medicine ER -