São Tomé and Príncipe
- Requirements: Required if traveling from a country with risk of YFV transmission and ≥1 year of age, including transit in an airport located in a country with risk of YFV transmission. 1
- Recommendations: Generally not recommended for travelers to São Tomé and Príncipe.
- Areas with malaria: All.
- Estimated relative risk of malaria for US travelers: Very low.
- Drug resistance 4: Chloroquine.
- Malaria species: P. falciparum 85%; P. malariae, P. ovale, P. vivax 15% combined.
- Recommended chemoprophylaxis: Atovaquone-proguanil, doxycycline, or mefloquine.
Brunette, Gary W., editor. "São Tomé and Príncipe." CDC Yellow Book, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2018. Relief Central, relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204385/all/São_Tomé_and_Príncipe.
São Tomé and Príncipe. In: Brunette GW, ed. CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2018. https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204385/all/São_Tomé_and_Príncipe. Accessed March 25, 2019.
São Tomé and Príncipe. (2018). In Brunette, G. W. (Ed.), CDC Yellow Book. Available from https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204385/all/São_Tomé_and_Príncipe
São Tomé and Príncipe [Internet]. In: Brunette GW, editors. CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2018. [cited 2019 March 25]. Available from: https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204385/all/São_Tomé_and_Príncipe.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - São Tomé and Príncipe ID - 204385 ED - Brunette,Gary W, BT - CDC Yellow Book UR - https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204385/all/São_Tomé_and_Príncipe PB - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention DB - Relief Central DP - Unbound Medicine ER -