- Requirements: Required if traveling from a country with risk of YFV transmission and ≥1 year of age, including transit >12 hours in an airport located in a country with risk of YFV transmission. 1
- Recommendations: None.
- Areas with malaria: Rare cases in Asir and Jazan emirates by border with Yemen. None in the cities of Jeddah, Mecca, Medina, Riyadh, and Ta’if.
- Estimated relative risk of malaria for US travelers: Very low.
- Drug resistance 4: Chloroquine.
- Malaria species: P. falciparum predominantly, remainder P. vivax .
- Recommended chemoprophylaxis: Mosquito avoidance only.
* When formatting your citation, note that all book, journal, and database titles should be italicized* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - Saudi Arabia ID - 204386 ED - Brunette,Gary W, BT - CDC Yellow Book UR - https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204386/all/Saudi_Arabia PB - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention DB - Relief Central DP - Unbound Medicine ER -