- No requirements or recommendations.
- Areas with malaria: Limited to the months of March–December in rural areas in the northern parts of Incheon, Kangwon-do, and Kyônggi-do Provinces, including the demilitarized zone (DMZ).
- Estimated relative risk of malaria for US travelers: Low.
- Drug resistance 4: None.
- Malaria species: P. vivax 100%.
- Recommended chemoprophylaxis: Atovaquone-proguanil, chloroquine, doxycycline, mefloquine, or primaquine 5.
Brunette, Gary W., editor. "South Korea." CDC Yellow Book, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2018. Relief Central, relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204398/all/South_Korea.
South Korea. In: Brunette GW, ed. CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2018. https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204398/all/South_Korea. Accessed October 23, 2019.
South Korea. (2018). In Brunette, G. W. (Ed.), CDC Yellow Book. Available from https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204398/all/South_Korea
South Korea [Internet]. In: Brunette GW, editors. CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2018. [cited 2019 October 23]. Available from: https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204398/all/South_Korea.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - South Korea ID - 204398 ED - Brunette,Gary W, BT - CDC Yellow Book UR - https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204398/all/South_Korea PB - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention DB - Relief Central DP - Unbound Medicine ER -