- Requirements: Required if traveling from a country with risk of YF virus transmission. 1
- Recommendations: None
- Areas with malaria: Present in eastern areas bordering Mozambique and South Africa, including all of Lubombo district and the eastern half of Hhohho, Manzini, and Shiselweni districts.
- Drug resistance 3: Chloroquine.
- Malaria species: P. falciparum 90%, P. vivax 5%, P. ovale 5%.
- Recommended chemoprophylaxis: Atovaquone-proguanil, doxycycline, mefloquine, or tafenoquine. 4
Brunette, Gary W., editor. "Eswatini (Swaziland)." CDC Yellow Book, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2018. Relief Central, relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204405/all/Eswatini__Swaziland_.
Eswatini (Swaziland). In: Brunette GW, ed. CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2018. https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204405/all/Eswatini__Swaziland_. Accessed October 23, 2020.
Eswatini (Swaziland). (2018). In Brunette, G. W. (Ed.), CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Retrieved October 23, 2020, from https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204405/all/Eswatini__Swaziland_
Eswatini (Swaziland) [Internet]. In: Brunette GW, editors. CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2018. [cited 2020 October 23]. Available from: https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204405/all/Eswatini__Swaziland_.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - Eswatini (Swaziland) ID - 204405 ED - Brunette,Gary W, BT - CDC Yellow Book UR - https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204405/all/Eswatini__Swaziland_ PB - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention DB - Relief Central DP - Unbound Medicine ER -