- Requirements: Required if traveling from a country with risk of YFV transmission. 1
- Recommendations: None.
- Areas with malaria: Present in eastern areas bordering Mozambique and South Africa, including all of Lubombo district and the eastern half of Hhohho, Manzini, and Shiselweni districts.
- Estimated relative risk of malaria for US travelers: Very low.
- Drug resistance 4: Chloroquine.
- Malaria species: P. falciparum 99%, P. ovale and P. vivax 1%.
- Recommended chemoprophylaxis: Atovaquone-proguanil, doxycycline, or mefloquine.
Brunette, Gary W., editor. "Swaziland." CDC Yellow Book, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2018. Relief Central, relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204405/all/Swaziland.
Swaziland. In: Brunette GW, ed. CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2018. https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204405/all/Swaziland. Accessed December 8, 2019.
Swaziland. (2018). In Brunette, G. W. (Ed.), CDC Yellow Book. Available from https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204405/all/Swaziland
Swaziland [Internet]. In: Brunette GW, editors. CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2018. [cited 2019 December 08]. Available from: https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204405/all/Swaziland.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - Swaziland ID - 204405 ED - Brunette,Gary W, BT - CDC Yellow Book UR - https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204405/all/Swaziland PB - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention DB - Relief Central DP - Unbound Medicine ER -