- Requirements: This territory has not stated its yellow fever vaccination certificate requirements.
- Recommendations: None.
- Areas with malaria: Rare cases.
- Estimated relative risk of malaria for US travelers: No data.
- Drug resistance 4: Chloroquine.
- Malaria species: Unknown.
- Recommended chemoprophylaxis: Mosquito avoidance only.
* When formatting your citation, note that all book, journal, and database titles should be italicized* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - Western Sahara ID - 204436 ED - Brunette,Gary W, BT - CDC Yellow Book UR - https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204436/all/Western_Sahara PB - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention DB - Relief Central DP - Unbound Medicine ER -