- Requirements: Required if traveling from a country with risk of YF virus transmission and ≥1 year of age, including transit >12 hours in an airport located in a country with risk of YF virus transmission. 1
- Recommendations: None
- Areas with malaria: Present throughout the country, including Siem Reap city. None in the city of Phnom Penh and at the temple complex at Angkor Wat.
- Drug resistance 3: Chloroquine and mefloquine.
- Malaria species: P. falciparum 60%, P. vivax 40%.
- Recommended chemoprophylaxis: In the provinces of Banteay Meanchey, Battambang, Kampot, Koh Kong, Odder Meanchey, Pailin, Preah Vihear, Pursat, and Siem Reap bordering Thailand: Atovaquone-proguanil, doxycycline, or tafenoquine. 4 All other areas with malaria: Atovaquone-proguanil, doxycycline, mefloquine, or tafenoquine. 4
Brunette, Gary W., editor. "Cambodia." CDC Yellow Book, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2018. Relief Central, relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204492/all/Cambodia.
Cambodia. In: Brunette GW, ed. CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2018. https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204492/all/Cambodia. Accessed November 29, 2020.
Cambodia. (2018). In Brunette, G. W. (Ed.), CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Retrieved November 29, 2020, from https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204492/all/Cambodia
Cambodia [Internet]. In: Brunette GW, editors. CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2018. [cited 2020 November 29]. Available from: https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204492/all/Cambodia.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - Cambodia ID - 204492 ED - Brunette,Gary W, BT - CDC Yellow Book UR - https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204492/all/Cambodia PB - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention DB - Relief Central DP - Unbound Medicine ER -