- Requirements: Required if arriving from Angola, Brazil, Democratic Republic of the Congo, or Uganda and ≥1 year of age and for travelers who have transited >12 hours in an airport located in a country with risk of YF virus transmission. 1
- Recommended for all travelers ≥9 months of age except as mentioned below.
- Generally not recommended for travelers to the cities of Barranquilla, Cali, Cartagena, and Medellín (Map 2-9).
- Not recommended for travelers whose itineraries are limited to all areas >2,300 m (7,546 ft) in elevation, the department of San Andrès y Providencia, and the capital city of Bogotá.
Map 2-9. Yellow fever vaccine recommendations in Colombia 1
Map 2-10. Malaria in Colombia
Brunette, Gary W., editor. "Colombia." CDC Yellow Book, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2018. Relief Central, relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204249/all/Colombia.
Colombia. In: Brunette GWG, ed. CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2018. https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204249/all/Colombia. Accessed October 2, 2023.
Colombia. (2018). In Brunette, G. W. (Ed.), CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204249/all/Colombia
Colombia [Internet]. In: Brunette GWG, editors. CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2018. [cited 2023 October 02]. Available from: https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204249/all/Colombia.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - Colombia ID - 204249 ED - Brunette,Gary W, BT - CDC Yellow Book UR - https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204249/all/Colombia PB - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention DB - Relief Central DP - Unbound Medicine ER -