- Requirements: Required if traveling from a country with risk of YF virus transmission and ≥1 year of age, including transit in an airport located in a country with risk of YF virus transmission. 1
- Recommendations: None
- Areas with malaria: Present in Oecusse District. Rare cases in other districts.
- Drug resistance 3: Chloroquine.
- Malaria species: P. falciparum 50%, P. vivax 50%, P. ovale <1%, P. malariae <1%.
- Recommended chemoprophylaxis: Oecusse District: Atovaquone-proguanil, doxycycline, mefloquine, or tafenoquine. 4 Other districts: None (practice mosquito avoidance).
Brunette, Gary W., editor. "Timor-Leste." CDC Yellow Book, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2018. Relief Central, relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204263/all/Timor_Leste.
Timor-Leste. In: Brunette GW, ed. CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2018. https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204263/all/Timor_Leste. Accessed September 21, 2020.
Timor-Leste. (2018). In Brunette, G. W. (Ed.), CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Retrieved September 21, 2020, from https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204263/all/Timor_Leste
Timor-Leste [Internet]. In: Brunette GW, editors. CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2018. [cited 2020 September 21]. Available from: https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204263/all/Timor_Leste.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - Timor-Leste ID - 204263 ED - Brunette,Gary W, BT - CDC Yellow Book UR - https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204263/all/Timor_Leste PB - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention DB - Relief Central DP - Unbound Medicine ER -