- Requirements: Required if traveling from a country with risk of YF virus transmission and ≥1 year of age, including transit in an airport located in a country with risk of YF virus transmission. 1
- Recommendations: None
- Areas with malaria: Present in Oecusse District. Rare cases in other districts.
- Drug resistance 3: Chloroquine.
- Malaria species: P. falciparum 50%, P. vivax 50%, P. ovale <1%, P. malariae <1%.
- Recommended chemoprophylaxis: Oecusse District: Atovaquone-proguanil, doxycycline, mefloquine, or tafenoquine. 4 Other districts: None (practice mosquito avoidance).