- Requirements: Required if traveling from a country with risk of YFV transmission and ≥1 year of age. Also required if traveling from a country with an active yellow fever outbreak. Further details available at http://moh.gov.rw/index.php....
- Recommendations: Generally not recommended for travelers to Rwanda.
- Areas with malaria: All.
- Estimated relative risk of malaria for US travelers: Moderate.
- Drug resistance 4: Chloroquine.
- Malaria species: P. falciparum 90%, P. vivax 5%, P. ovale 5%.
- Recommended chemoprophylaxis: Atovaquone-proguanil, doxycycline, or mefloquine.
Brunette, Gary W., editor. "Rwanda." CDC Yellow Book, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2018. Relief Central, relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204378/all/Rwanda.
Rwanda. In: Brunette GW, ed. CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2018. https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204378/all/Rwanda. Accessed February 27, 2020.
Rwanda. (2018). In Brunette, G. W. (Ed.), CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Retrieved February 27, 2020, from https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204378/all/Rwanda
Rwanda [Internet]. In: Brunette GW, editors. CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2018. [cited 2020 February 27]. Available from: https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204378/all/Rwanda.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - Rwanda ID - 204378 ED - Brunette,Gary W, BT - CDC Yellow Book UR - https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204378/all/Rwanda PB - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention DB - Relief Central DP - Unbound Medicine ER -