- Requirements: Required if traveling from a country with risk of YFV transmission and ≥9 months of age, including transit in an airport located in a country with risk of YFV transmission. 1
- Recommendations: Recommended for all travelers ≥9 months of age.
- Areas with malaria: All.
- Estimated relative risk of malaria for US travelers: High.
- Drug resistance 4: Chloroquine.
- Malaria species: P. falciparum >85%, P. ovale 5%–10%, P. vivax rare.
- Recommended chemoprophylaxis: Atovaquone-proguanil, doxycycline, or mefloquine.
Brunette, Gary W., editor. "Senegal." CDC Yellow Book, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2018. Relief Central, relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204387/0/Senegal.
Senegal. In: Brunette GW, ed. CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2018. https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204387/0/Senegal. Accessed April 5, 2020.
Senegal. (2018). In Brunette, G. W. (Ed.), CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Retrieved April 05, 2020, from https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204387/0/Senegal
Senegal [Internet]. In: Brunette GW, editors. CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2018. [cited 2020 April 05]. Available from: https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204387/0/Senegal.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - Senegal ID - 204387 ED - Brunette,Gary W, BT - CDC Yellow Book UR - https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204387/0/Senegal PB - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention DB - Relief Central DP - Unbound Medicine ER -