- Requirements: Required if traveling from Brazil and ≥1 year of age, including transit >12 hours in an airport located in Brazil.
- Recommended for all travelers ≥9 months of age, except as mentioned below.
- Generally not recommended for travelers whose itineraries are limited to the following areas: the states of Aragua, Carabobo, Miranda, Vargas, and Yaracuy, and the Distrito Capital (Map 2-27).
- Not recommended for travelers whose itineraries are limited to the following areas: all areas >2,300m (7,546 ft) in elevation in the states of Merida, Tachira, and Trujillo; the states of Falcón and Lara; Margarita Island; the capital city of Caracas; and the city of Valencia (Map 2-27).
Map 2-27. Yellow fever vaccine recommendations in Venezuela 1
Map 2-28. Malaria in Venezuela
Brunette, Gary W., editor. "Venezuela." CDC Yellow Book, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2018. Relief Central, relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204433/all/Venezuela.
Venezuela. In: Brunette GWG, ed. CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2018. https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204433/all/Venezuela. Accessed March 22, 2023.
Venezuela. (2018). In Brunette, G. W. (Ed.), CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204433/all/Venezuela
Venezuela [Internet]. In: Brunette GWG, editors. CDC Yellow Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2018. [cited 2023 March 22]. Available from: https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204433/all/Venezuela.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - Venezuela ID - 204433 ED - Brunette,Gary W, BT - CDC Yellow Book UR - https://relief.unboundmedicine.com/relief/view/cdc-yellow-book/204433/all/Venezuela PB - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention DB - Relief Central DP - Unbound Medicine ER -